You can be a paleontologist for a day! An adventure-filled world awaits at the Zoo SP! Follow the dinosaurs’ paw prints to get to Dinosaur World and learn more about the animals from the Mesozoic and Cenozoic eras.
Here are more than 20 real-size robotic replicas of dinosaurs and you’ll be able to see — and hear them — up close!
Tyrannosaurus rex, pterodactyls, Mamenchisaurus, and others will be breathing, and grunting all around you, while you venture out this immersive experience in the Atlantic Rainforest.
AND THERE’S MORE
There are now six* new rides available at Dinosaur World, specially made for little ones. Tickets for these rides can be purchased separately at the box office.
*Barco Baby (Baby Boat), Gira Vulcão (Volcano Spin), Dino Safári (Dinosaur Safari), Gira Dino (Dinosaur Spin), Torre Kids (Kids Tower) e Arvorismo (Tree Climbing).
RIDES – RULES AND POLICIES
We’re all about safety, so before accessing the rides, please check the height requirements below:
Barco Baby: 0,80m to 1,40m.
Gira Vulcão: 1,0m to 1,40m.
Dino Safári: 0,90m to 1,40m.
Gira Dino: 0,80m to 1,40m.
Torre Kids: 1,0m and up.
Tree Climbing: from 1,0m to 1,20m (with a parent or legal guardian), or 1,20 and up to go alone.
Adults can have some fun, too! Tree climbing and the Kids Tower can take you.
Policies and Restrictions
Follow the rules for a safe and memorable ride!
- Parents and/or legal guardians must monitor their children at all times;
- All kids must wear closed-toe shoes, remove earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and other items that may cause harm on the rides;
- Rides are not recommended for pregnant women, people with motion sensitivity, epilepsy, high blood pressure, deficiency, and phobia;
- Some rides may not take people over 1.95m in height or 120kg;
- All rides may stop running depending on weather conditions.
Combo (tree climbing + rides ): R$20
Combo (rides): R$ 15
Combo (tree climbing): R$10
Individual Ticket: R$: 8 – Valid for one ride only, once. (does not include tree climbing).
Cash, debit and credit cards.